What we do
Our design process happens in five simple stages, you can choose to proceed with one or all. This allows complete flexibility and a step by step approach where budgets can be strictly adhered to. At the initial meeting we like to meet on site in order to effectively assess your vision for the project, we discuss design ideas, required time frames and budget guidelines then create a written brief for further discussion and approval.
Then the fun begins - space planning, design development and scheming & sourcing of Interior finishes ; joinery, furniture, fabric, lighting and accessories, resulting in complete and integrated project design presented on concept boards. With schemes approved we create full and detailed estimates and outline our predicted time plan before orders are placed and services commissioned.
Our ”hands on” approach means we guide our clients smoothly through each stage, project managing all aspects of works and installation to a successful and approved conclusion.
Unlocking the Jargon…
• We always work with you, not just for you
• We take time to get to know you and design to reflect your ideas of comfort and luxury
• Everything we design and provide to our clients, from curtains and carpets to furniture, plumbing, painting and decorating are prepared with infinite care and attention to detail
• It all takes a little longer sometimes but the results are always exceptional
Fully project managed
• It means we take on everything
• If it’s simply curtains we source the fabric, make them and hang them for you
• If it’s the complete refurbishment of your home or anything in between, then we design, specify, supply and manage everything -builders, plumbers, furniture makers, electricians, decorators
• Everything to make the transition to the home you envisaged when you approved our proposals